At Gather & Grow we believe that faith doesn’t have to be complicated to be effective. Gone are the days we can spend an hour together as a family daily. Though it’s important to find occasional time to linger over the Word + worship, this simple family devotion method will fit more easily into your busy, everyday lives.
These 5 simple steps can take 5-10 minutes around the table, in the car or at bedtime. Grab a Bible and choose a verse to plant in your hearts or follow Gather & Grow on Facebook and Instagram for #5andthrive prompts. Here’s how it works:
- Prepare your heart – put away distractions, gather, pray, consider topics to explore.
- Learn from the Word – choose a Bible verse or use a #5andthrive prompt.
- Ask questions – discuss the verse together as a family.
- Name the truth – discover the truth God wants you to take away.
- Take action – think of ways you can put God’s truth into action.
Find more #5andthrive resources in the shop!
Our simple, 60+ page Family Journal follows the 5 & Thrive Bible study method and offers space for families to document their time together.
Our Conversation Cards come in a set of 31 cards covering themes such as kindness, identity, trust and love – perfect #5andthrive prompts!
Praying that your time in the Word together is fruitful.