At Gather & Grow, our mission is based on Colossians 2:7:
Let your roots grow down into Him, and let your lives be built on Him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught and you will overflow with thankfulness. Colossians 2:7 (NLT)
- the Bible is the Word of God and the “once upon a time” of our lives
- Jesus wants to be our friend; he died on the cross for YOU + ME
- a life of faith means living + loving like Jesus; the Bible tells us how
- faith begins at home; a family culture of connection + conversation leads to effective growth
- simplicity + authenticity are the seeds that bloom
- community is essential; we weren’t meant to grow alone
- our legacy starts now with the truth + traditions we plant in the heart of our family
Want to get connected with other parents who desire to cultivate a culture of faith at home?
- Join The Table (our private FB group) to connect with other parents.
- Subscribe to the blog and get updates on new blog posts and resources as well as free tools for your family.
LOOKING FOR A WAY TO FIT SIMPLE DEVOTIONS INTO YOUR BUSY LIFE?
GET OUR FAMILY DEVOTIONAL CALENDAR DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX EVERY MONTH!
The Gather & Grow Family Devotional Calendar provides a daily prompt + Bible verse you can discuss in as little as 10 minutes!
It's one of the many free tools you'll receive as a subscriber of Gather & Grow!