This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. When you click on a link and make a purchase, a small commission may be paid to Gather & Grow which helps keep this ministry going. So thank you! Read my full disclosure here.
Looking for ways to share your faith with your kids? JellyTelly is an app that offers ad-free shows and devotionals that will teach your kids about the Bible and how to have a relationship with Jesus. Our family loves the faith-focused shows (especially What’s In The Bible!) and the Five Minute Family Devotionals we’ve discovered on the Jellytelly app. It’s so easy to watch on a phone, tablet, or TV!
Why Our Family Has Loved Using JellyTelly to Grow in Faith at Home
- We can access it anytime, anywhere on our phones, tablets or TV.
- JellyTelly’s 5 Minute Family Devotionals are a simple and engaging way to discuss the Bible together.
- After our journey through the What’s In The Bible series, I’ve loved being able to access it on the go.
Why YOUR Family Will Love Using JellyTelly to Grow in Faith at Home
- JellyTelly’s commercial free, faith-based media will teach your kids what it means to have a relationship with God and grow in faith.
- Their trusted sources provide wholesome, family-focused media with a purpose beyond just keeping kids entertained.
- There’s a community of like-minded parents through JellyTelly Parents (blog and social media) who will encourage and support you as you disciple your kids.
- JellyTelly is super affordable and available on all of your devices!
A few years ago I chatted with JellyTelly creator, Phil Vischer about his heart for kids and faith. You can read our interview in this post if you want to know more about the man behind this great resource.
I hope your family is blessed by this helpful tool! If you have any questions about JellyTelly, feel free to leave a comment here. I’m happy to share our experience with you!